Liebherr-Hausgeräte GmbH is one of eleven divisional controlling companies of the Liebherr Group. The Division Domestic Appliances develops and manufactures a wide range of high-quality fridge and freezer units for domestic and commercial use in its headquarters in Ochsenhausen (Germany), as well as in Lienz (Austria), Radinovo (Bulgaria) and Kluang (Malaysia).Job description:
- Define infrastructure, modules, protocols and data structures for an evolutionary development
- Coordinate projects from a technical perspective
- Ensure cost and resource optimized solutions for a connected architecture
- Prepare feasibility studies for digital products based on given or new product environment
- Enforce smart solutions
- M.S. Computer Science, Engineering
- 10+ experience in development of complex software (developer, architect, system engineer…)
- Strong experience with distribute software systems
- Experience in container technologies
- Experience in connection of IoT devices is an advantage
- Experience in streaming technologies is an advantage
- Experience in working with international teams
- Ability to speak, understand and write German and English fluently
An interesting and ambitious role in a successful international company. We offer a secure work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary.
Please only apply online.